Friday 2 March 2012

Turkey Lasagne

I'm afraid that today is going to be a very straightforward post involving the use of leftovers. While I was having the Turkey Leg Coq au Vin for dinner last week my friend quipped that it looked a lot like a pasta sauce. As the turkey leg was large enough to last me for a few days, I have to come up with a way to add variety to my leftovers or I would get bored pretty quickly. I happened to have Basics lasagne sheets and shredded cheddar from previous posts, so I thought, how about a lasagne?



This turned out really well, and took very little effort. The lasagne sheets were actually much more manageable than the Spinach and Cream cheese one I did a while back. I now know what to do with leftover bolognese sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...