Friday 30 December 2011

Chocolate Wafer Biscuits


While stocking up on snacks that I might want to have for my flight out of London for the holidays last month, I came across these Sainsbury's Basics Chocolate Wafer Biscuits. I bought myself a pack, thinking that I would be able to kill two birds with one stone, having something to eat and featuring it on this blog. Given that the length of this blog post will not amount to much though, I thought I might as well write about it while everybody is away on holiday, and save the meatier material for after the festive season.


For its price, the chocolate coating is decent and is light enough to not spoil your main meals even if you eat these close to dinner or lunch time. At the same time, have a couple of these and you would be able to last for a bit. As with the Bourbon Creams reviewed some time ago, these are really good so it's probably safe to assume that quality across the Basics biscuits range is on par with their regular own-brand counterparts.

 DescriptionPrice per UnitNo. of servingsTrade-up PremiumTrade-up Benefits
Milk Chocolate Coated Wafer Biscuits£0.426+£0.58 for 9Not known

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...